Monday, March 18, 2013

Theft By Any Other Name - The Cyprus Effect

I'm your trusted friend. I come to you for some help.

You see, I have pretended to have more assets than I physically have and have created loans from those. My lender has found out, I'm in a bit of a pickle. I notice your savings jar on your kitchen table. You must have left it there because you trust me with your money and thought it was safe. You even insured it.

I snigger at the confidence you have in my goodness. I reach in and take out $10 of the $100 you have in there. You complain, but I spin you lies of the dire consequences of my pending doom. You are angry but believe me.

I walk out still sniggering. Off to my next friend.

The latest bailout plan for Cyprus could spook the markets this week. Anything from a mass panic to a complete nothing as depositors do the 'they won't let it happen here' self-talk.

Gold in New Zealand dollars: $1925.19 per oz
Previous all-time high: $2311.02 per oz (15 Nov, 2011)

Silver in New Zealand dollars: $34.77 per oz
Previous all-time high: $59.19 per oz (30 Apr, 2011)
_____________________________________________________________

The Anglo-Far East Company
AFE is the gold bullion custodial provider of choice for the sophisticated investor,
families, and institutions that require the highest level of discretion, competence,
safety, and service. Your reference when you order: an-001
_____________________________________________________________

Go More Raw Seven Day Raw Food Program

Raw food can be interesting, satisfying and taste fantastic. The big bonus is the
optimum nutrition in raw food. For seven days you can put raw food to the test
and you could be pleasantly surprised.
_____________________________________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment