Tuesday, October 4, 2011

The Wall Street Protests - One View

I will point you to a blog post by 'Turd' Ferguson. Despite his name, his thoughts are worth reading in regard to precious metals and politics. His views spark deabte and you may not agree, but as he says, as long as the dialogue is friendly, we may be able to work something out.

Here is one quote from the blog:
"Please understand, I know that the current system is unsustainable and must be changed. I am not, however, throwing in my lot with this first batch of "protesters". Marxist revolutions only lead to tyranny and mass graves and I won't be a party to it.  Instead, we need a revolution of personal freedom and responsibility. We must reclaim representative democracy and free enterprise. When that movement finally takes to the streets, count me in. To that movement only, I will happily pledge my life, my fortune and my sacred honor."
Read the whole blog post here.
Gold in New Zealand dollars: $2206.00 per oz
Previous all time high: $2284.16 per oz (19 Aug, 2011)

Silver in New Zealand dollars: $40.55 per oz
Previous all time high: $59.19
per oz (30 Apr, 2011)
_____________________________________________________________

YOUnique Gold and Silver

Buy small, affordable physical gold and silver or start a savings program towards
physical gold or silver grams for as little as US$25 per month.

_____________________________________________________________

The Anglo-Far East Company
AFE is the gold bullion custodial provider of choice for the sophisticated investor,
families, and institutions that require the highest level of discretion, competence,
safety, and service.
Your reference: an-001
_____________________________________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment